Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 12, 2022

Why are urgent cares so terrible?

Maybe I’ve just always had bad experiences or gone to the wrong urgent cares. There was one morning I woke up, had some abdominal pain and felt lightheaded, and went to the bathroom to find I was bleeding. Thought I was on my period. Nope. There was blood coming out of my butt. If I was bearing down any muscles at all, it sprayed. I went to the urgent care that was near, it was brand new. After waiting for over an hour a nurse came in and asked me if I’d had anal intercouse, I said no. She told me to take a laxative and said I’d be fine. Didn’t do any kind of physical exam at all. I went to the ER afterwards and survived it but imagine if I took that advice….

I went to an urgent care again because I was sick, they told me I needed to schedule an appointment first. And YES I double checked, it was in fact an urgent care.

I hadn’t been able to keep any food or fluid down for about two days and I was experiencing the worst headache of my life. It was excruciating. My boyfriend drove me to an urgent care, couldn’t keep my eyes open or walk on my own. My face was throbbing and it was hard to talk. Every time I started speaking to the nurse she snapped at me and said to speak up. When I told her I couldn’t produce a urine sample because I had thrown up everything I drank she said “well you need to if you want to be treated”. When she was looking in my throat she said “can you ACTUALLY open your mouth?” And sighed.

Are urgent cares just universally shitty?



https://ift.tt/h1ndcA0 Submitted December 07, 2022 at 10:22AM by HugeWatercress6877 https://ift.tt/j7dm69l

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét