Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 12, 2022

Question Regarding Marketplace Coverage

This is my first time having health insurance so I'm not sure how all of this works but me and my wife are applying through the marketplace and have been accepted at our current income rate which is on my single income as my wife is a student. Though my wife will be graduating with her masters in May, her current income is $0, after May her current income may be another 40-50k. What happens at this point and what do I have to prepare for? I know I have to report it and it's over the 12k rule, and I know we will lose our aid when we reach our new income level. Am I able to lower our plan to a silver or bronze after this transition or our we just stuck paying the bill until December? I mean we could afford it for awhile but that's also a lot of money that just doesn't need to all of a sudden be drafted out of our account. Is this considered a life changing event? We are planning to start trying for a baby soon which will put a due date for September-October, so do we just front the loss of subsidies from May September and pay an extra $400 every month?



https://ift.tt/h1ndcA0 Submitted December 07, 2022 at 06:21AM by Fun_Reference_179 https://ift.tt/mbIVoGC

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét