Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 9, 2022

should i not pay for the same thing twice?

Okay, long story short.

I had a cyst, i went to a general hospital, they inspected it and recommended a surgeon at the hospital, (i guess its a different buisness inside the hospital)? Reguardless, i went to them they removed it all is fine. But im confused on the billing situation..

I was billed 2 seperate times for the same surgery, (and an anesthesiologist bill), one was through the different buisness at 500 ish, the other was through the hospital, and was 800 ish. I didnt get them at the same time, once i paid the 500 and anesthesiologist bill the day i paid them off, the invoice was made through the hospital (the 800) dollar bill.

Now i shouldnt have to pay that right? I called and got no respose through the hospital (as usual) ive already paid the surgery, is this just the hospital combining the two bills and didnt see that i paid it?



https://ift.tt/w6ObZkx Submitted September 15, 2022 at 08:43AM by hey_u_lonely https://ift.tt/JUsVFob

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét