Hello everyone, I would like your opinion about a hostile work environment incident.
I’m a phlebotomist (f25) in a large hospital and psych student. Today I got to work at 6 and realized my ID was missing in my car. So I called my partner and asked him if he saw it anywhere. Well, while I was on the phone a nurse walked by and entered the Lab lobby. I walked behind her and she purposefully tried to close the door, grabbing it, so I couldn’t enter. There is no way she didn’t hear my conversation. Also I’m wearing bright red phlebotomy scrubs. I luckily grabbed the door before I was locked out and said “thanks for holding the door.” She responded “I’m not paid to hold your door, BITCH.”
I was so shocked I didn’t respond, and didn’t get her name either, or what floor she works. It ruined my day and honestly made me feel threatened and deplorable.
There’s a good chance I’ll see her in the lobby tomorrow and I’m debating on whether or not to get her name so I can report her. However, I’m worried she’ll become even more hostile.
Do you think I should let it go or write a variance for hostile work environment?
Thank you
Also, people often lose their badges and have to use spares at the hospital because we can’t drive an hour home and back. I’m also full time and work all floors, so I highly doubt she hasn’t seen me. So, it just feels like she’s just a hateful person.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét