I hope this question is okay here, please remove if not! I'm under 26 and am still on my parents' health insurance. I do also have my own insurance through my job, but due to coordination of benefits and avoiding my claims being denied, I have to send my claims through both insurances since I'm technically still on my family's. I have started therapy appointments that go through my insurance, but I want the visits to remain private and do not want my family to know about them for my own safety. Because I still have to send my claims through both insurances to avoid a denial, my therapy claims are going to start showing up on my parents' EOB letters. Does anyone know if it is possible to contact my family's healthcare insurance company and ask for any EOB and/or claim letters to be either sent to me via email, or for my claims to be separated out and sent in the mail addressed to me?
Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 8, 2022
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét