Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 8, 2022

Abilify induced diabetes

I am a 28 year old female who's been on abilify for years for bipolar disorder. I have been extremely concerned about my health I recently had a UTI. I am having blurry vision . I'm scared I might lose my life!! I don't want diabetes. I am 137 pounds at 5'6 not that it really matters with Diabetes. However I am always thirsty. I was told by a doctor yesterday that my 3 month glucose or whatever was 86? Is that accurate? What is going on with my Body. I am getting very sick I had to be transported by ambulance because my blood sugar was only 44. 2 weeks ago. That's where later I found out I had a bladder Infection. I'm scared I'm going to die I know everyone does but it's not my time. :'(.. what can I do so I indefinitely know if I'm a diabetic or not. Is medication induced diabetes reversible at any point?



https://ift.tt/aAUphiO Submitted August 04, 2022 at 09:27AM by grungequeen98 https://ift.tt/FALajSD

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét