Is that also HIPAA? I have a physicians' office that just writes total garbage on my chart. "Condidtions" I don't have. Medications I don't take, and never took. From a previous post I know that the patient has the right to insist on corrections, but that is pointless if the physicians' office never *makes* them. How can I "insist" on a correction when they never actually *do* it? It lists medications under "Current Medications" that I never took in my lifetime. They don't care. Every message I send them through the portal contains a bullet point about correcting it, they don't care and never do it. Another physician in the same office likes to write "patient denied ... such-and-such", but I never denied any of this. In fact, some of it I actually have, and some of it I don't even know what it is. In fact, the irony is that physicians 1 and 2 did it, and I told physician 3 not to do it, and he responds with the "double down": write more "Patient denied this ... Patient denied that ..." which is all completely faked.
What's the legal source that the patient can insist on corrections? HIPAA? And how can the correction actually be effected? Because by my informing them and "insisting" on a correction means they can simply ignore it.
Is this America? Is this what Obamacare gave us? Physicians being allowed to mock the patients?
Thanks!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét