Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 4, 2022

My Career Field is Dying out - help/advice/ ideas?!

I need some advice, ideas, anything really.

I've been a medical transcriptionist for 20ish years. I went to two years of school to do it. I've loved this job for so long, I've made really wonderful contacts and also made good money.

I currently work from home getting paid a nice hourly wage but the office I work for is considering using scribes. Now, I know Transcription is dying, but what on Earth could I do with all this knowledge and experience!?

I don't mind working in the hospital setting, I did a long Stent doing Radiology work in- house if you will and loved it.

My main problem is I CANNOT work with patients. I have a weak stomach, I don't want to touch people, but I love the medical field so much. I paid for this education. I'm only 44, so I would like to IDK take classes? Help!!



https://ift.tt/xy2vXPZ Submitted April 12, 2022 at 05:41AM by AnnaFlaxxis https://ift.tt/34CiuOm

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét