I’m looking for some support with vertigo/nausea issues.
I first experienced a vertigo attack/episode in February this year- I woke up in the night sweating and feeling incredibly nauseous, my partner turned on the light and I realised that the room was spinning. I think it happened when I rolled over onto one side. Since then Ive had recurring, intermittent vertigo.
In the first month following the episode it was pretty frequent - I felt giddy most mornings and during exercises like yoga etc, any time where I’m moving my head a lot. I made my GP aware and they said it would go on its own. It hasn’t gone, and over the months I have tried the Epley manouvre, which hasn’t improved things, and the Somersault manouvre, which brought on THE worst episode ever that lasted for about an hour, so I’m very reluctant to do that again.
Finally, I’ve been seeing an osteopath - he says it may be an issue with my neck. To be honest seeing him has hugely reduced frequency of tension headaches, which is something I get frequently, but hasn’t got rid of intermittent vertigo. I can go days, sometimes a week or two without any symptoms, and then out of nowhere have a really bad day of symptoms. Is it worth investing in another specialist, such as an ENT doctor? Would they be able to say with any confidence if it is a neck or ear problem, or is it all trial and error?
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét