Chủ Nhật, 14 tháng 3, 2021

[Question-other] Dog "bite" and anxiety

This is dumb and I need help. The family dog does playbiting a lot and had bitten my grandmother when she was feeding it when the dog was still a puppy, and my dad when he tried to get the dog away by tugging the collar when the dog was chased by geese. I was not totally bitten but I was rubbing his sides while he was chewing on my arm. Somehow it got dented and dug deep down that i only noticed when I stopped rubbing him. I quicky cleaned it and after an hour or so, the skin went back normal but hurt a little bit. It's been a week now and the dog chewed on me again and dented almost the same part of my hand. Now I decided to casually tell my mom about it and she thinks that all dogs have rabies inherently. which is not true. My anxiety is killing me and I dont know what to do and I know this is irrational, but I'm so scared. We have free vaccinations here if you were bitten and I dont know if I qualify as being bitten. The skin from the oldest "bite" shines a little bit.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted March 14, 2021 at 05:14AM by cucumbrslice https://ift.tt/3tgJzS6

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét