Thứ Tư, 3 tháng 2, 2021

[Discussion] Currently in the emergency room listening to nurses make fun of patients at the nursing station. This is not the first time I've experienced it. How do we provide nurses with the venting time they need without it affecting patients?

It's so disheartening. The ones they are making fun of the most are a couple homeless people who came in with burns. Before they even brought them back here they were saying it must be a Breaking Bad situation. They were seriously like a group of mean girls in high school laughing and mocking. I'm so disgusted...and triggered.

I understand that it is a ruthless job and nurses need to vent...but do it in private where patients can't hear!

Updates:

Apparently the lady in room 1a doesn't like being called "sweetie" and thus she deserves to be made fun of. They even admitted to dismissing her in the room by answering her with, "Most people like to be called sweetie." I've heard the stupid story three times now as it was retold to various people.

Two rooms down from me has "gross, smelly, frizzy hair".

The homeless folks with burns have tested positive for COVID.

There is seriously no patient privacy in this hospital.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted February 03, 2021 at 04:09AM by apriliasmom https://ift.tt/3oJDcUq

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét