Location: USA
Earlier this year I saw a podiatrist and found out I have bilateral 5th metatarsal jones fractures. He said he wanted to refer me to a neurologist for an EMG to check for charcot marie tooth before we did any corrective surgery. This was May 1st, and neither the original clinic he said he was sending the referral too or the others that I have asked him to send the referral to have received one. I'm tired of doing the run around to try and get it sent only for it to never get sent, and almost 6 months later still being stuck in limbo and not being able to progress my treatment.
Is there a better way to try to resolve this than to try and go to a new provider under the auspice of a "second opinion" or something? I'll probably need to contact insurance anyway since all in-network providers aren't taking new patients because of COVID.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét