Many people are out of work and uninsured.
I am one of them, in TN.
Every place I contact will not hire me.
My age is working against me.
I lost my apt in July after I lost my job in March.
I couldn't renew the lease with increased rent and no income.
Unemployment wasnt enough to qualify
I havent been hired anywhere since.
Now I need a surgical procedure done that requires approx 6 weeks post operative care.
And no one will help me.
No one.
Remember, not everyone has family, a spouse or children.
You'd be surprised at how many people don't understand that.
People think everyone has a parent at middle age who is still living, and a spouse and adult children
Not everyone does
The hospital approved me for surgery under charity care, but refused to discuss in advance (so I can plan), any discharge planning. I have no home to go to.
They asked me dumb questions, "where do you live?"
Did you ever say that to a person who is honestly homeless?
What does one do when they dont have a home and they need a place to recover in privacy and quiet without having any money or insurance because the greedy bastard, el cheapo employers wont hire me (early 50's, Masters with treatable health issues)?
And the hospital will not approve discharge planning bc I am poor and without money due to no one hiring me.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét