Thứ Tư, 2 tháng 9, 2020

[Question-Other] I feel like I have no options for my shoulder issue

Long story short; had surgery 5 years ago after a car accident caused impingement on my rotator cuff. I’ve been relatively pain free up until the last six months. My pain levels have continually risen to the point where it is affecting my ability play with my 2 year old and do my job at my normal level. My job isn’t physical per say, however I drive between 2-3 hours a day and that’s when I’m in a good amount of pain. I’ve started coming home and laying down during my lunch break because it’s hurting bad and laying down provides some relief.

I went to the doctor today, my surgeon has retired so it was a guy who I hadn’t seen before. X-Ray didn’t show anything (they didn’t the first time either). I let the new doctor know about how the pain was affecting me personally and my job and he didn’t seem to care much. He gave me a cortisone shot and said see ya in 6 weeks. An MRI is going to cost me close to $4,000 even with insurance. I want to try the physical therapy route but he didn’t offer it or ask me any questions about what I could do or afford. Is there any other options?



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted September 02, 2020 at 11:02PM by ROBFUCKINGGRONKOWSKI https://ift.tt/2EUZIJ4

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét