Hello everyone,
First of all thank you for being on the frontline of a terrible situation and I hope I can help by providing nursing homes, hospitals, and medical facilities with the items my small company is selling.
My brother and I read all of these articles saying that hospitals are not providing it and it is maddening to us as we have several friends in the medical field. So he decided to do something about it and start sourcing and distributing all kinds of items.
That being said, I am struggling to make connections with people who can make decisions and I’m not even sure who to reach out to at these places because I don’t know titles to ask for and sometimes the title of the Person is different So I was hoping for any information there that would be helpful
And also what PPE is needed most is another question I have. I think it’s important to supply the things that are most needed so we have tri-ply masks, KN95 respirators, hand sanitizer and face shields.
But what else is something that makes you all feel more secure in doing your jobs or makes the job easier?
Thank you again for any advice or information you can share. With it, I hope I can help someone, somewhere go home safely to their families after a long day.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét