Hey guys.. I just notice wierd thing about my face and that is its really asymmetrical and this is not how I used to look few years before. I think i also figured out the cause of it I've been sleeping on one side of my face the left side its just my comfortable position. And now left side of my face is noticeably flatter and my lips look wierd too. The bone under my eye that connects the cheek to nose has gone too deep which makes is look more unpleasant. I cant afford any surgery I just wanna ask you guys that if i quit sleeping on my left side will my face go to its originals state. I was watching some about mewing and hear that the time during puberty is the best to mew because it guides your face to a good posture. It really hurts when i realize that I was doing the opposite in my days of puberty .... This is my first time asking on reddit so please answer me.
Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 11, 2019
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét