Welp, just got the letter that my most expensive medication will no longer be covered in 2018. My OOP cost, now with two uncovered meds, will double my HDHP OOP max if my insurance (Cigna) does not take the appeal from my doctor.
Of course this letter came 5 days after our open enrollment ended. Yippee. Although, I assume this non-coverage is the same for the HDHP and the PPO versions of my employer's plan, choosing the HDHP was largely driven by the cost of this particular rx. Also, I went online to find the 2018 rx change list and my rx is not even listed there. What gives? Any other options for reducing my costs? I've already tried several different meds, this is what works best. Also, checked goodrx, and it is showing higher prices that my current total price. I will check with my pharmacist, who has been able to work some magic on my other non covered rx in the past.
Yay for health insurance*!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét