Thứ Ba, 11 tháng 4, 2023

25f (NE, USA) On parental insurance, $6300 deductible, looking to get scalpingetomy, should I just pay deductible?

I have a consultation in late May to get my tubes removed. The last that I heard, that doctor has a 3-4 month wait period for the procedure. Around that time I plan to get married And my birthday will be in September.

I spoke to my parents insurance today and it is up to the employer to kick me off given I get married or reach the age of 26, so that is up in the air as I have not spoken to my dad to ask his employer about those conditions.

In addition to that, there is a 6300 deductible, after that is paid, the insurance would cover the entire procedure.

I am new to understanding insurance and have never had a hospital bill, only dealt with dental insurance.

Assuming I do not get kicked off before the procedure, would they just charge me the whole deductible on the bill and that be that?

Should I consider just cutting my self off now rather than later in the year and find an insurance with a lower deductible? Or is that a pretty standard deductible?



https://ift.tt/6NOqAR2 Submitted April 11, 2023 at 07:48AM by SpaggettiBill https://ift.tt/VpMnrqD

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét