Chủ Nhật, 4 tháng 12, 2022

Very late bills

My son busted his lip on August 1, 2021. It was a Saturday, so his pediatrician was closed. Urgent care said they didn’t stitch things on the face, so we had to go to the ER. After 4 hours, he got 3 stitches. Over the next 2-3 months, we got about $1400 in bills. Annoying, but fine, I get it - we have a high deductible etc. etc.

TODAY I got another bill (via text) for $220. 16 months later. I don’t have that insurance anymore - we’ve moved states, etc. I can’t understand what could even be left to pay, much less now? The itemized bill just says ‘skin procedure’…who can I call to figure this out? My old insurance? I’m in healthcare too and the thought of calling my old insurance company makes me want to cry 😂



https://ift.tt/4g3p5VZ Submitted December 04, 2022 at 06:45AM by RSphysio https://ift.tt/E9hSifD

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét