I'm gonna assume that the surgery I plan on getting will require a PA. Am I correct that it is up to the insurance company on if my diagnosis is enough to approve the PA? Also, if my primary insurance needs a PA then so does my secondary, but if the request denies through my primary insurance, is a PA likely to deny through my secondary as well?
Just random thoughts as I'm looking at my Out of Pockets for both insurances (my primary has $6000 OOP, and secondary has a much better $2000 OoP max). I'm also just generally worried that it may not be approved, as this is in regards to transgender healthcare and I've already been told it may be difficult to get a surgeon (1 of the 2 major hospital networks in my area would not do it as they are religious based), not sure if insurance companies work the same way.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét