My doctor ordered an MRI for my back (I am currently unable to walk / sit / lie down without immense pain), and I received a message today from the hospital that said my insurance has not authorized the MRI so if I want to still have the MRI it will be 100% out of pocket $4,900!
Why does BlueCross BlueShield get to override my doctor’s decision for me to get an MRI???? I literally cannot move and am in excruciating pain which is why he ordered the MRI in the first place.
I am beside myself about this and not sure what my recourse is. They said my doctor needs to have a “peer to peer case review before BCBS will consider authorizing the MRI”
Btw, I pay $1,600 a month for BCBS GOLD PPO
I have had to completely upend my life to be able to attend this appointment and they canceled it on me literally the night before the appointment was supposed to occur.
What is my next move?
Please Reddit, you’re my only hope
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét