Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 7, 2022

Between Insurances but need Medications

I left my job a month ago and lost my insurance. I got the loss of coverage letter and my husband submitted it to his work insurance so myself and daughter could get added. He called earlier today about the status and was told that it hasn't been approved so we haven't been added yet. I'm out of medication (Aplenzin) and need more from the pharmacy and the cost without insurance is $6k for 30 days. It drops down to $2k if I use one of those free prescription discount cards. My doctor is on vacation and it's right before a long weekend so I don't anything will happen until Tuesday. What am I supposed to do to get insurance to move faster to get me added or get medication? I've been out a couple days and this headache is rough.



https://ift.tt/CYPcQbH Submitted July 02, 2022 at 02:28AM by Beachy5313 https://ift.tt/hdrRJU0

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét