Morning -
My insurance carrier and hospital network / OB for my pregnancy have been dropped pending finalizing negotiations between the two effective March 1.
Everyone in the practice that I spoke to prior to the drop date had assured me they'd work it out "they always do". Well, now they haven't and no one has any idea of timeline if / when they will work it out.
I've put in a question to my carrier, but also want to write the hospital to find out more about what I could possibly be responsible for under "Continuity of Care" -- if I'm even approved.
What questions do I need to ask regarding billing, etc so if I am approved for continuity of care I'm not screwed with a huge bill? I have read all sorts of rumors as to balance billing, nothing going towards OOP max even if they continue to consider it in-network care, etc.
In the meantime, my husband and I have started transferring my records for review to other providers to see if anyone will take me on this late in the game. I'm almost siding with moving in that direction and avoiding the potential headache of worrying about the final cost. (As a side note, that alone was apparently a contentious decision as my provider called me stating "they don't want to lose me" and "I'm too far along" etc.)
Thanks in advance for any direction or guidance!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét