Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 8, 2021

Fatty liver, chest pain and gallbladder Polyps. Are they all linked? [Question - other]

I was recently told by my doctor I have three small Polyps in my gallbladder as well as mild non alcoholic fatty liver disease.

Non alcoholic because I don't drink.

I've lost faith in my doctor, she doesn't tell me anything in depth and only presented half my blood results whilst I wait the other half of tests.

What can cause Polyps to turn cancerous and when should I start to worry?

I'm 36 & a reasonably fit and okay looking guy, you wouldn't think I have this issue but I do.

This all started because I was having chest pains around my heart for several months after working on a coronavirus infected area as part of a lockdown procedure. I have always tested negative and never tested positive.

I'm still having chest problems but my heart has been given the all clear and as such, they started investigating liver functions.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted August 17, 2021 at 07:21PM by GamerBoyBenny https://ift.tt/3AQrYUC

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét