Thứ Bảy, 17 tháng 7, 2021

[Question - other] for healthcare careers

Hi, I have a question for people working in the health services/medical administration field if this is allowed.

I’m currently in college and since I finished my associates degree, I am looking to continue my education. Since I have volunteered at a children’s hospital and nursing home before, I really enjoyed working with and helping people which is why I want to study and work in this field.

I’m currently unsure of whether to pursue a health services administration or medical administration degree.

I’ve called the advisors in those fields, researched around, and personally I want to know if there’s anybody in these careers that can tell me what it’s like working as in either career,and what the slight differences are.

Thanks in advance :)



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted July 17, 2021 at 10:51AM by mel0278 https://ift.tt/3BaEQpD

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét