Long story short, I've done everything I can think of to get health insurance. My husband has a job that offers 'affordable' coverage for him, but, it's more than he earns for family coverage. All the jobs these days are part time, so even with my grad degree in accounting I still can't get a job with health insurance.
We applied to immigrate to Canada, but, they LOST our application and we have to start all over after waiting 7+ months.
AND, now of course the American Rescue Plan conveniently doesn't rescue anyone I know.
I'm so freakin tired of it. I'm closing in on 40 and have had access to healthcare for only 2 years out of the last 20 despite always having a job.
If I divorce my husband and we still share a home, can I finally get a subsidy through the marketplace?
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét