Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 3, 2021

[other] I've been fighting to get help with my menstrual pains for years and the care I get gets worse and worse

I'm a 26 year old woman from Sweden and I've been diagnosed with endometriosis after years of excruciating pains wich have landed me in the er more times than I can count. After the diagnosis I've just been put on one hormone after the next because they make me suicidal. My gynecologist was supposed to call me 3,5 hours ago but she still haven't. I was committed to the hospital for a couple of days last week and I'm still in pain that makes it impossible for me to do anything. I've been fighting to get help for so long and the so called help just gets worse and worse. So does anyone know how I can get help, because I don't have any energy left to keep trying and I don't know what to do... Other than endometriosis I'm diagnosed with borderline.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted March 15, 2021 at 07:36PM by Alvarindre https://ift.tt/3vpcbuf

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét