As the post reads, my Fiance (M26) has been doing the keto diet since the beginning of this year; being his new year's resolution since our wedding is in March.
The morning of Wednesday the 6th he was feeling like utter sh*t. Headache, throwing up, diarrhea, weak, aching in weird places (elbow, ankles, eyelids(?)) And saying his uterus hurts (we are both Female to male.)
He has gotten worse throughout the day and I am sure him going to work didn't help at all.
Since 5p.m. he has been home with a fever (first started at 103.4°F and now it goes in between 102.4°F and 104.0°F.) I have been trying to make him drink water since he has been throwing up out of both ends. I made him take a lukewarm bath, eat popsicles to cool him off, put a cool wet rag on his head and over his feet, as well as fever reducing Tylenol. He keeps claiming that he is cold, but his body is so hot right now I could use him as a heat blanket.
I don't know what to do, and being in LA county the ER would just push us away and say there is nothing they can do.
Any and all advice would be amazing. Thank you in advance.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét