Thứ Hai, 4 tháng 1, 2021

[Question - Other] Healthcare Admin Career Advice

I'm looking for some insight on a career in Healthcare Admin (I'm 26 y/o presently own a Automotive business, located in MD/PA/NJ area). I did some searching on here but had some add'l questions. I'd essentially be going back to school (went for 2 years for Nursing but did not finish) & I would like to know what are they looking for degree wise? I was going to get my MBA anyway as I like business, but should I be getting something clinical as well? My end goal would be to reach a high level position in a hospital/organization (not exactly a C-suite, but maybe SVP). Otherwise what other jobs are available in healthcare non-clinical setting? I left Nursing school b/c I really didn't feel it was for me.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted January 04, 2021 at 10:49PM by yessiquitaa https://ift.tt/3pOt8KV

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét