This was originally a rant but I’m genuinely curious as to what people think. I’m a broker who sells health insurance, and as many of you know, we’re in the open enrollment period. I’ve been able to offer some people AMAZING subsidies, and yet...so many people just walk away from free health care. I’ve seen some people with gold-tier plans (that would’ve cost something like $2000 initially) that they could get absolutely free-of-charge. Yet, when I mention their primary doctor isn’t in network, they all of the sudden pass it up and will continue paying more money. I’m annoyed on my end because I still would’ve made commission, but I don’t want to make this about me. Rather, what makes a doctor so important that people would pass up FREE HEALTH CARE for the convenience of having the same doctor? Some people have anxiety...I mean I have it too so I can intellectually understand but cannot empathize. I also cater to a lot of boomers, is it a generational thing that boomers are (some might say) stubborn and refuse to change doctors, or is it just the nature of getting older and refusing to change? I’m open to all theories, postulations and even queries that may continue the discussion.
Thứ Năm, 3 tháng 12, 2020
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét