Thứ Ba, 20 tháng 10, 2020

[Question - Other] About to Lose coverage - seeking direction

My company laid me off in July. Part of the separation agreement was to continue my current healthcare coverage free of charge for three months - ending October 31st, 2020. I can opt to continue the same coverage for $500+, but I don't have those kinds of funds to continue the same coverage.

About me: I'm healthy, Male (27), no current conditions or medications. I can afford $150> a month out of pocket for health insurance - but i'm not sure where to begin.

Is there a free government assisted option? Can I opt for similar coverage through different healthcare providers?

I've already tried calling some numbers from google for "healthcare plans" and was almost scammed. This process i've found to be unclear and muddy.

Any guidance and help would be appreciated!! Just need some direction...

Thank you reddit!



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted October 20, 2020 at 09:41PM by Novodad https://ift.tt/31s2EVX

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét