Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 10, 2020

[Question - Insurance] Question about ACA Young Adult Coverage

(I'm really sorry that I couldn't figure out how to flair, I'm on the new reddit layout, please don't delete this)

Hi, I'd really like a realistic answer on this because it's been causing me a ton of anxiety, under the ACA I have insurance until I'm 26 under my grandfather's plan, and he doesn't pay anything extra as far as I'm aware, he was a school social worker so he gets insurance through the state.

What are the chances of Trump actually going ahead and dismantling the ACA and me losing my coverage if he wins? I know I should get health insurance before then, which I absolutely plan on doing once I get a good, steady job with benefits but I think that's a decently long way away and I think it might be hard for me to get actually get coverage because of some of my pre-existing conditions that require extremely expensive medications. I'd really like a pessimistic reply to this.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted October 21, 2020 at 04:51AM by 129321 https://ift.tt/3ki46l7

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét