SO I have extremely sensitive and acne prone skin. Cetaphil moisturizing lotion is the only moisturizer that has ever worked for my face and doesn’t make my skin break out in a million tiny bumps. I have used it for many many years and it’s the only one that my skin loves.
I have made the switch to a more ethical and low waste lifestyle and trying to reduce my footprint on this earth. No more giving my money to evil corporations that use harmful ingredients and destroy the planet. Using a product owned by Nestle does not align with my values. This is the last product that I use that I have not yet found an alternative for.
Also: oils as a moisturizer has never worked for my skin before anyone suggests that, I WISH.
If anybody knows of a moisturizer from a good company that does not contain harmful ingredients I would be happy to try it out! 🤞 fingers crossed I find an alternative
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét