Hello folks, this is a stupid question, maybe, but I couldn't find anything with the search function, I hope the post is OK (if not, feel free to remove).
I wouldn't call it what I'm doing no-poo, exactly, but after extensive heat damage in 2018 (just from the sun, ain't climate change fun) I slowly started changing my hair care. For the last 9 months I've used only henna (for colour), a shampoo bar from a local company and argan oil in place of conditioner/leave-in. I've used dry shampoo maybe twice. It took a long time to find a shampoo bar that wasn't terrible for my hair - almost every other I tried made my ends dry as straw and my scalp incredibly oily.
The last weeks I've noticed that my scalp is quite built up and it's starting to itch. I know that can happen with sulphate free products, so I started looking for a solution. A lot of articles/people recommend a vinegar rinse.
Here's the problem though, vinegar is absolutely terrible for my hair and dries it out. I mean, it's worse than the chlorine swimming pool water. No life there at all. I'll have to cut out a LOT if I do it, and I've been trying to grow my hair out these last months (yes there was a quarantine haircut disaster involved, though not as bad as some others I've seen on the internet).
Is there ANYTHING else I could try that doesn't involve vinegar?
Thanks in advance!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét