What are my options for health insurance? I’m 25 years old and just got married. I’ve never had health insurance because I’m a member of a federally recognized tribe and get free healthcare from IHS. However I don’t live near an IHS facility and my wife wants me to get insurance so in case of emergency I can go to a nearby hospital. In terms of income she’s an elementary school teacher that makes $43,000 a year and she’s covered through her employer. I make $20,000 working 30 hours a week while I’m still in college. She would add me to her employer plan but it costs several hundred to add another person so she’s wondering if there are cheaper plans. For normal things and even dental and whatnot we could make a drive to an IHS facility but she wants me to have insurance in case I get in an accident and am unable to travel. What are my best options here?
Thứ Năm, 23 tháng 7, 2020
Đăng ký:
Đăng Nhận xét (Atom)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét