Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 6, 2020

[Question - Other] Solving Burnout and Poor Efficiency - Careers?

I am currently a student in Health Information Management. Through my academics and an internship that I have, I've learned a lot about burnout and poor efficiency in healthcare, especially in Esystems.

I have always loved to solve problems and care about efficiency both professionally and personally, making me believe I would love a career that revolves around solving this particular problem. What career field should I be looking for? I thought maybe a consulting position but am unsure as to what companies work in solving efficiency problems in healthcare.

My current internship is working with Patient-Generated Health Data through an iPhone Application that transfers the data directly into the EHR. I love this but do not see myself working for startups my entire life.

​

Edit: I enjoy working on the technical side but also love being around people and talking - this also steered me towards consulting.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted June 23, 2020 at 01:52AM by Fields18 https://ift.tt/312FfLn

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét