Thứ Năm, 4 tháng 6, 2020

[Question - Insurance] Best US Healthcare Options for Self Employed?

Hey! I am recently unemployed through lay off, which I asked for after a seven week furlough, and I've decided to join my wife's business to help her expand. But one thing we will need after the paperwork goes through is healthcare.

What is the generally agreed best and most inexpensive way for self employed people to get decent healthcare? All we really need are two dental visits a year, a physical, and a gyno visit once or twice a year. We are both healthy and in our late 30s. No preexisting conditions. We both have HSAs and like having them.

I tried the "Obamacare" health exchange several years back when I was in school, but it was ridiculously and prohibitively expensive and I was hounded by spam and robo calls for months afterward as a result of getting into that system. Is there not a better option like group policies or something? What do the smart people here on r/healthcare like? Are there any innovative options people here like?



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted June 03, 2020 at 11:10PM by GrappaLegionaryCat https://ift.tt/2XrCxg5

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét