Thứ Tư, 24 tháng 6, 2020

[Question - Insurance] $110/mo insurance plan my best option?

I'm single, 34, male and completely healthy, live in UT. Finally got around to "checking the box" by health insurance ( and thought obamacare was my best option until someone finally enlightened me that my great health makes private insurance much cheaper than the best obamacare can offer. I qualify for a $110/mo plan. Cigna PPO

https://ushealthgroupcomstorage.blob.core.windows.net/ushealthgroupcom-brochures/Security%20Health%20Advisors/MultiState/PC-PlanSummaryP1-NFL-1019-web.pdf

https://ushealthgroupcomstorage.blob.core.windows.net/ushealthgroupcom-brochures/Security%20Health%20Advisors/MultiState/FIWELL-PlanSummary-PC-Plan3-NFL-1019-web.pdf

The insurance agent went over the major features and it seems like a great fit for me (basically I pay for anything that happens to me that costs under $3000--thats my deductible) though I could pay $20 more per month to change that to I pay only $100 for "accidents" for anything under $2,500 or $27 more to pay $250 for accidents up to $5000) which is what he says he most strongly consider I add to my plan. I don't know what to think... what criteria should I use to make this decision? (Again, I havent needed to go to the doctor in years, I have enough savings to feel pretty safe for anything except something real bad, and make $48,000/yr). Just wanting enlightement or to get some good questions that an agent might give me some good information he might not otherwise be inclined to to have me make a really informed decision. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted June 24, 2020 at 01:38PM by LearnedEmpowerment https://ift.tt/3fPf2Eb

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét