Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 3, 2020

[Discussion] Wanting to pursue MHA

Ok, I'm 26. I'll be 27 in November and I just graduated last year with Associate's in Science in May of 2019 from the local community college. My work offers certain programs online through a thing called guild and I saw one for bachelors in business administration from Florida University. I was thinking of applying to the program and getting that degree and then going to another university nearby for their online MHA. Its through Appalachian State University. Im kinda stuck in retail as department manager and I'm trying to help my family who has always struggled. I'm very interested in pursuing more education and want more opportunities and more out of life. Does this sound like a good plan? Does it matter what schools I go to and would these schools be good choices, because I dont have a lot to pick from. I'm very lost and clueless and want a way out from this struggle. Explain everything as simple as possible, please.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted March 02, 2020 at 04:38AM by YosemiteSam76 https://ift.tt/2Ia57dw

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét