Hi,
I have Axial Spondylarthritis. I was browsing healthcare.gov plans through the marketplace and noticed a HUGE discrepancy. After you apply for coverage for 2020, in the section where you are able to enroll for a plan, there are many plans displayed to select. I noticed that the overview of the plans on the healthcare.gov website for some plans had a large red x next to Humira (the drug for my arthritis) meaning the plan did not cover the drug.
I noticed when I went into further detail and clicked on all of the PDF's of the plan especially in the covered drug pdf, it turns out that Humira was indeed covered through the plan. I called and spoke with a floor manager at the marketplace who said that the insurances are the ones who update the information so there is nothing that can be done.
PLEASE LOOK AT WHAT YOUR INSURANCE COVERS IN THE BENEFITS AND COVERED DRUG SECTION PDF DOCUMENTS AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE HEALTHCARE.GOV WEBSITE SAYS, CHECK THAT YOUR DOCTORS ARE COVERED EVEN IF MARKETPLACE SAYS THEY ARE COVERED!!!! DO NOT PAY MORE MONEY OR GET A LESS THAN IDEAL PLAN BECAUSE YOU DID NOT DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE AND THOUGHT SOMETHING WASNT COVERED WHEN IT WAS COVERED. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét