So I recently left my job to start a freelance business. My wife is in the second trimester of a pregnancy and we're very excited to become parents. She has her own health care (corporate FT job) and I've been using short term care while the business gets settled.
Recently I discovered the following:
- Expecting parents cannot get short term care (my plan ended this month)
- The window for a SEP in Long term (ACA approved) Care is 60 days. Since I left my job in June, I no longer qualify.
So it looks like I made the mistake of using short term care and now I'm out of options until open enrollment starts up again. Does anyone have any alternative options? I've been looking for a product that will hold me off for the short term.
The other option is to lock myself in a room for the next 90 days.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét