Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 9, 2019

[Other] This insurance agent for Bluecross just bitched me out and I don’t know what the fuck to do cuz I still need insurance!

So I just got off the phone with them. I called them earlier today because I just realized I had a lapse in my coverege ( I thought my college BCBS auto-renewed and it didn't). Whatever, I decided I would shop around a bit before I decide on a plan, because you know...I'm in college. Insurance is expensive. Problem: I didn't know a lot about my options, so I just called up and asked for a "FREE QUOTE". This guy talked with me a bit and said I should look at my options and whatever, and that I could call this number some other time because I have a complicated custody situation w/ my grandparents who are on Medicare, so I cant exactly be on any "family plan". -Forget this guy he's not the one Im about to talk about.

Around quarter after 6...this guy named Ryan ( I think?) calls me and says that he was referred to me. Okay, cool. I ask him how much it would be, keep in mind it was 6 I wasn't exactly expecting a call, and he said like $150-300...thats a pretty big range. I told him I think I would be able to afford it, but I wasn't exactly sure yet. Keep in mind I don't exactly have a stable job right now so I don't know what's gonna happen in a month. Plus I'm a full-time student. I ask him if I could call him back...HIS RESPONSE! "NO YOU CANT CALL BACK! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU WANT INSURANCE. IM TRYING TO HELP YOU BUT YOU GOTTA HELP YOURSELF! The hostility...it was just shocking. I went silent after that. It was like, one of those "okay what the actual fuck?" moments. He then gets mad at me for being silent, and I mean, that doesn't help it only makes it worse cuz I'm like, super confused as to why he's getting belligerent with me.

HE THEN HANGS UP ON ME! Before I can even say anything, like I could hear he was pissed off in the background, too, like right as he hung up. I was about to just say fuck it and be like "Dude, I didn't do anything to you." But yeah, I was uninformed on my options cuz...and this motherfucker decides to get pissed at me. Like dude, you're the one selling me insurance. I never raised my voice at you! I wanna call back cuz I mean, I need insurance, but legit I am afraid he is gonna be the one who answers and I don't know if I have the social skills to deal with that. So I mean, thank you BlueCross BlueShield.

Anyways, what the actual fuck do I do right now? I need insurance but I genuinley do not know what the fuck just happened with that guy.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted September 04, 2019 at 07:07AM by Nate_TeamBST https://ift.tt/2PJ9oLu

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét