I noticed the past five months my hair has been growing like crazy, and since all my friends were asking how I did it I thought I would share some tips I used :) !!
-
Apply pure vitamin e oil (mixed with evening primrose oil or coconut) and let this sit in your hair for 30mins before washing
-
Deep condition with a homemade banana and avocado hair mask
-
Keep your hair in buns as much as possible
-
Soak hair in fermented Rice water 30mins before wash
-
Only wash once a week
-
Grab some kukui oil and lightly spray in hair during the day and between washes to prevent dryness
-
2+ litres of water everyday!
-
Very gentle brushing with a tangle teeter starting from the ends.
I know these tips are very generic but following them religiously for five months has helped me grow my hair from just below bra strap length to waist length, which was awesome!!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét