Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 10, 2018

[Question - Insurance] Just got benefits from my first job

I’m new to this so I don’t exactly know much but I’ve been doing quite some research on the best way to get the most bang for my buck when it comes to dental & vision. My work’s dental provider is Dental Select and their vision provider is EyeMed. Here are my in-network and out of network plans

I would like to get contact but I’m not against glasses.

Can I only get one pair and if not can I get sunglasses with my eye prescription?

In- network or out of network?

Vision: here’s a better look of the chart

In Network: Eye Exam (every 12 months) $0 Material Copay $0 Standard plastic lenses (every 12 months): $0 copay single vision, bifocal and trifocals Contact lenses (in lieu of lenses and frames elective): $0 copay; $200 allowance; 15% off balance over $200 Frames (every 12 months): $0 copay; $100 allowance; 20% off balance over $100

Out of network: Eye Exam (every 12 months): Up to $35 Material Copay: N/A Standard plastic lenses (every 12 months): up to $25 copay single vision, up to $40 bifocal and up to $55 trifocals Contact lenses (in lieu of lenses and frames elective): Up to $160 Frames (every 12 months): up to $50

—-

Dental: here’s a better look of the chart

In network: Calendar year deductible: Individual $50 Family $150 Preventative services (Cleanings 2 per year, space maintainers, routine exams, and x rays) :100% Basic services(Fillings, oral surgery, extractions, endodontics, periodontics) 80% Major services(crowns,bridges,dentures,implants); 50% Anual Benefit máximum: $5,000

Out of network: Calendar year deductible: Individual $50 Family $150 Preventative services (Cleanings 2 per year, space maintainers, routine exams, and x rays) :100% of R&C Basic services(Fillings, oral surgery, extractions, endodontics, periodontics) 80% of R&C Major services(crowns,bridges,dentures,implants); 50% of R&C Anual Benefit máximum: $5,000



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted October 27, 2018 at 01:53AM by CommeDesSupreme https://ift.tt/2JjdRh8

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét