Hey all!
Ok summer is finally here (in the North East of America fyi 😊) and even though I'm pale as milk I wanna smell like a golden goddess.... I mean Pina coladas are pretty pale....n they're delicious 😂
But anyway. Any suggestions? I'm going to an extremely large mall tomorrow, so chances are if you suggest something from a certain store, it's probably there. I love summery fruity smells like coconut n pineapple. Strangely love the smell of sunscreen cause it reminds me of permanent summer but I'm not trying to lather up every day ya kno?
I'm very unacquainted with fragrances. But I do prefer a light mist rather than a heavy perfume... But I'll still consider any type of cruelty free fragrance. I just wanna smell delicious (in a sexy way, not in a sickly sweet way ie cotton candy-esque scents
Thanks in advance!
Edit: it can totally be a lotion or whatever... As long as the scent is divine :)
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét