Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 4, 2018

Wife is having health issues and I don't know what to do.

Without going into too much detail, my wife of 15 years is beginning to have health problems. She is 37 years old and overweight (like me). She doesn't have a regular doctor because we have never been able to afford one. I have full-time employment that has excellent health coverage for me. Our two teenage children are on Peachcare, Georgia's version of state healthcare. I pay $49 per month for their health coverage. My wife has only ever had coverage when she has been pregnant and it was with medicaid. I have the option of putting her on my insurance at work, FOR $650+ PER MONTH. We can't afford that. Between a mortgage, vehicle payment and essential utilities, we don't have that kind of money. I don't know what to do. Her current health issues aren't something you just goto the Emergency Room for. A convenient care clinic won't address her "female" needs. Maybe I just need to be educated, but I don't know what to do...



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted April 25, 2018 at 09:00PM by frugal_franklin https://ift.tt/2Hrr6ul

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét