Hi! I've just moved from the UK to the US, and know a bit, but not all the details of healthcare here. I know what Obamacare is and that enrolment for that starts November 1st. My main questions is, will Obamacare be my absolute best bet for the cheapest (yet somewhat quality) coverage, or are there other options which may be worth looking into?
I'm in NY state, male and in my early 20s with no pre-existing conditions. If Obamacare is generally always the best option where value for money is concerned, I'll stick there, but don't really have much of a clue where to look beyond that or if it's worth it. Looking at $300/month for healthcare without taking into account a deductible is a huge shock, so of course I want to reduce this as much as possible whilst still getting the option of basic care.
Many thanks for any tips you can offer!
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét