Thứ Bảy, 27 tháng 5, 2017

Get your guy to wear to wear face moisturizer impossible? Not any more!

Ok so for years and years my wife has been trying to get me to put face moisturizer on my face on a regular basis. To be honest I feel like that stuff just suffocates my skin and drives me nuts. I don't like the smell, I don't like how it feels, and I look at the back of the bottle and I have not a clue what is in this stuff but I'm sure some of it is toxic. Especially if you are talking about common brands you see every day.

Not to mention we try and have a cruelty-free policy in our household and I know many of the brands of men's care products come from companies that test on animals and the thought of it makes me sick. So I decided I needed to make the solution to my problem. With skin cancer running in the family and 10 years of working outdoors I needed to do something to take better care of my skin. So I up and decided to make my own line of facial serums and beard care products from a combination of natural and organic oils like Apricot Kernel oil, Coconut Oil, Hempseed Oil, Argan oil, Jojoba Oil and Grape Seed oil and I make a organic coconut oil dog paw and nose balm as well.

My products are designed to be let's just say a bit more masculine but they are a hit with the ladies too. We sell them on Amazon now and so far so good they are doing pretty well. All of our oils are sourced from a highly regarded FDA lab certified source and none of our oils come from China. We are proud to be cruelty-free, vegan, quality tested, and negative karma-free. If you are interested you can look us up by our seller name American Voodoo Co. If you have any questions about working with these natural oils I would be happy to answer any questions and I certainly appreciate any feedback. Have a great weekend everyone!



http://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted May 27, 2017 at 04:25AM by americanvoodooco http://ift.tt/2r6PBYA

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét