Hi, I'm a chemist looking to put my skills to use in a legal way by producing what is referred to as 'natural soaps' by many currently existing small soap companies. I would very much appreciate some input from anyone whom may offer some insight into what natural soap products they would be willing to buy. I have done copious reading into what soap compositions other people produce, however this doesn't necessarily mean many people like it. I was hoping to synthesise any additives that people want in the product. However, many consumers, unfortunately, associate 'synthetic' with 'bad/poisonous' (which are mostly the same people who use products made by a stranger with no chemistry background). Therefore I was hoping to derive all additives (aromas/abrasives(charcoal etc.)) from natural sources if that is what the majority of the people want (or maybe I could make both?). Any ideas on what ingredients (oils, additives etc.) you would want to see in a natural soap/cosmetic would be greatly valued.
If you have purchased a natural soap or cosmetic you didn't like, that would also be valued (what was wrong with it?).
Thank you for your help, regards Rhodium
tl;dr: What ingredients would you like to see in a natural soap/ cosmetic that you would buy.
0 nhận xét:
Đăng nhận xét