Thứ Năm, 14 tháng 1, 2021

[Question - Other] What can I do?

I am currently laying in bed. I don't have healthcare, and I can't afford it with everything that I already have to pay for. My job doesn't offer benefits for another month or two for me, and my shoulder feels like it is being cut open.

I managed to dislocate my shoulder earlier, it is painful for me and I know I should stop being a pussy and just get on with it, but the pain is so bad. I can't risk putting me or my family in a lifelong debt because I was too pussy to handle this.

Barring suicide, what is the best thing I can do? I really think I just fucked my entire life up and my families if I get treatment, but I can't keep living with the pain. I can barely move my arm anymore.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Submitted January 14, 2021 at 12:13AM by chemdelachem https://ift.tt/3qccmW8

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét